Answered By: Paula Demanett
Last Updated: Jan 03, 2015     Views: 20

To do research for a paper, talk to a librarian or sign-up for a RAP session.

To have someone help you with writing the paper (spelling, grammar, organization), go to the Reading and Writing Center in LI-134 on the mezzanine.