Answered By: Norma Hnady Last Updated: Jan 11, 2015 Views: 54
For all materials (except Reserve items checked out for less than 3 days), you will receive the following series of email notifications:
- Item(s) coming due notification
- First notification of a late item(s)
- Second notification of a late item(s)
- Third notification of a late item(s)
- Billing notification for late item(s) -- 37 days after due date.
- If an item goes to billing, you will have five working days to bring back the item and pay your fines.
- If you do not return the item to the library, library personnel will place a hold on your college account. A hold on your college accoount will not allow you to register for classes or get a copy of your college transcript.
- If after ten working days, the item(s) is not returned, then the bill will be sent to collections.
Once you have accumulated more than $9.00 in fines or fees, you will no longer be able to checkout library materials.
Overdue fees are charged as follows:
Type of Material
|21-day||$.25 per day per item||$9.00 per item|
|Reserve items||$5.00 per day per item to cost of item*|
|Periodicals||$5.00 per day per item||$15.00 per item|
|DVD/VHS/CD||$1.00 per day per item||$9.00 per item|
|AudioBooks||$1.00 per day per item||$9.00 per item|
Lost Item or Damage Charges:
- Replacement price of item + $10.00 processing fee